Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookies for Santa!




We made cookies for Santa last night! Jacob loved playing in the flour and thought it was sugar so grabbed a handful and shoved it in is mouth. You should have seen his face when he realized it wasn't:) Our cookie cutters are still packed away somewhere so I went to WalMart last night and they were all sold out except for this little brass looking ones that were way to expensive, but Santa needs cookies!

Jacob did a great job cutting them out since we use cookie cutters with playdoh. I frosted and he decorated! Papa and Nana came over for dinner and helped Jacob decorate. Of course I think Jake ate more than he decorated, but Santa is in for a sweet treat on Christmas Eve!

Speaking of, I am no where near done wrapping yet. I can't believe I'm so far behind this year!!! I can't wait to see their little faces on Christmas morning! So worth it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun! Sam has those same car slippers.