Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jumping in the cuddles

AKA Jumping in the puddles. I keep telling him they are called puddles but he doesn't care..he loves to "jump in the the cuddles" With all the rain we have been having we decided it would be cute to go get Jacob a new pair of rain boots and a rain coat. Ahhh Toddlerhood:)









AKA Jumping in the puddles. I keep telling him they are called puddles but he doesn't care..he loves to "jump in the the cuddles" With all the rain we have been having we decided it would be cute to go get Jacob a new pair of rain boots and a rain coat.

2 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

I wish we had some puddles around here! Each day I keep looking for a puddle!

I love his rain coat- did you get it at Target?

Our Own Special Way said...

Ray has those boots! LOVE the coat! Where'd ya get it? I like jumping in the cuddles ;-)