Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Preschool

We finally found a preschool! We went to look at our top choice today, and as soon as I walked in the doors I knew I would love it! We met with one of the teachers and she asked Jacob if he was ready to walk around and see the classrooms, and he was a little scared at first but followed her around! We went and checked out the kids in gym playing with the parachutes and Jacob couldn't take his eyes off it. I could tell he wanted to play, but today was the 4 year old group and of course he would get knocked over in minutes;)

Then we went and checked out all the classrooms. I loved how each classroom was themed. I don't remember what color it was, but he loved the classroom with all the kitchen and cleaning stuff, even over the one with the trucks and trains! Logan loved it, too, and screamed when I told them it was time to go. The teacher commented on much in love Jacob was with his brother and how sweet he was to him:) Made me think maybe I'm doing something right here;)

As we were walking out, the pastor stopped us and was talking to Jacob. Jacob told him he that he had a boo boo on his finger and the pastor told Jacob to ask Jesus to make it feel better. I was afraid of what his reply would be, but instead he look at him and said "Oh, I love jesus" :) It made me so proud:)

So we love and are very excited to start this fall! Of course Jacob can't stop talking about it! The zoo is pretty close to the school and I figure in the fall Logan and I can go hang out there once in a while and have our bonding time while Jake is at school:) I'm excited but scared! I can't believe he's almost in preschool! How did that happen so fast??

1 comment:

Our Own Special Way said...

That's so sweet. Sounds like you found a good fit!