Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall is in the air

You can smell fall in the air...and I LOVE it! I'm so excited to take the boys outside and not be dripping with sweat. I love to hear leaves crunching under your feet. I love how quiet the neighborhood is now that kids are in school. Ohhhh I just love it!

I have been internet browsing today trying to find a matching Halloween outfit for the boys. Just something cute wear when we go to the pumpkin patch or something like that. Brad thinks I'm ridiculous for dressing them the same. I just love it! I can't stop myself. That is one of the things I love about having my kiddos so close in age.

We bought the boys their halloween costumes months ago. Jacob is going to be Nemo and Logan is going to be Squirt. Brad is trying to change my mind and have us all be The Incredibles, but I don't want to spend the extra money. I'm not sure if I'll dress up or not this year.

I'm so excited for Jacob to go Trick or Treating this year. Last year he had the mysterious fevers he gets and we were stuck in the house watching kids from the window. I bet he will love it! He already has the Trick or Trick part down!!

We went to Sidecut Park this morning. Jacob was crawling all over the play equipment. He was afraid to stand up. We take the blame for this. We are so darn over protective with Jacob that we are scaring him. So we let him be and he did great! It was harder for Brad than me:)

Our camera broke so we didn't get any pictures...bummer!

After the playground we walked to the river. Jacob had a blast walking in the shallow parts and finding tadpoles and craw fish...aka crabbies to Jake:) It was such a beautiful day and I am sad for Brad to go back to work tomorrow but I guess someone needs to work around here ;)

No comments: