Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jacobs Special Day





We took Jacob to the Playhouse Disney Live show yesterday afternoon. It was pouring rain so by the time we got inside we were soaked!! Then we stayed in line for almost 20 minutes to get a $8 drink, $10 popcorn, $10 cotton candy with a Handy Manny hat on it and a $18 light up toy. Yah, it was pretty outrageous but he loved it and deserved every bit of it. He was most excited about seeing Rocket and Goofy. We had pretty good seats and he was able to see everything really well. We just missed the confetti at the end by 2 rows.

Logan stayed home with my mom and my dad. It was the first time we have left him with anyone. He did GREAT! I pumped a bottle for him just in case we were longer than expected and when we came home 3 hours later the bottle was empty. My dad said he took it with no problem:)

Then I went out last night for 5 hours and pumped again and Brad said he started to get fussy and so he gave him the bottle and Logan drank it with no fuss and fell asleep!! Can you believe it?? He also ate baby food this morning (well about 10 bites but it was better than nothing).
It seems like we are finally getting out of this phase with Logan! Mom's night out is next weekend and I am sooo excited to be able to stay out as long as I need to!

I put the fall stuff out this weekend, too. Brad thinks it's to early, but I'm super excited! And then in about 3 weeks I can put the Halloween stuff out! Jacob keeps asking for it everyday!

We are finally cootie free and so ready to get out of the house! Hopefully we can do our mall play date with friends and Friday we are touring the fire station, which Jake is going to love!

All in all it's been a great weekend!

No comments: